A Nostalgia Show!
8-Bit Armies is a retro real-time strategy game (RTS) for PC. With its colorful and cubic style, 8-Bit Armies is the most frenetic and affordable RTS ever made by Petroglyph. Collect resources, build and defend your base, increase your army and ultimately massacre your opponents! 8-Bit Armies features off-line single-player missions, two-player cooperative missions, machine combat mode, and Player vs. Player modes run on dedicated servers.
The initial launch includes:
- 25 Off-line campaign missions;
- 12 Cooperative missions to play with friends;
- 10 Multiplayer / battle maps that accept up to 8 players online;
- I.A. with different options of difficulty to play together or against;
- Classic mechanical base construction that allows you to create the best HQ to attack your enemies;
- Destructible environments on maps of various sizes;
- Modern military units that are easy to understand and accessible to beginners;
- The same team that created RTS classics like Star Wars: Empire at War, Universe at War and Gray Goo.
We recommend 8-Bit Armies for those who enjoy RTS, but avoid the more serious and complex games. The huge amount of hours of solo or cooperative play will not let anyone be left out!